Now includes spinner ring and motor mount for 25mm spinner and 14xx - 15xx motors
"Possibly the Ultimate compact Rudder Elevator Dune Soarer"
Please see Nick Chittys Dune Freak Journey on Youtube.
Like, Subscribe and comment on Nicks videos as it will help Nick to grow his channel.
Basic Model Details
- Designed by Nick Chitty, reworked for laser cutting by ourselves
- 1200mm span
- Flying Weight 160 - 200g
- Balsa and Carbon construction
- Carbon capped main spars
- Carbon Reinforced leading edge
- Carbon tube spar in Fin and Rudder
- Simple 2 channel Rudder Elevator controls
- Very tight turning Radius
Wing span 1200mm 47.25 in
Wing Area 19.7 dm2 305 sq in
Length 503mm 19.8 in
Flying Weight From 175g 6.2 oz
Wing Loading 8.9 g/dm 2.9 oz/sq ft
Aspect Ratio 7.2
Wing airfoil Proprietry
Dihedral angle 12 degrees, outer panels only
Centre of Gravity 30 -32mm from LE