Micro Dammit-E Flying wing kit.
Whilst diminutive in stature the Micro Dammit E is massive in performance.
Super quick to build with very little sanding or shaping required.
At around 100g flying weight this tiny little flying wing (495mm span) is sure to turn heads with its sparkling performance. When powered by a tiny 1404 4600kv Brushless motor on an equally tiny 2s 350mah Lipo and a 0403 2 bladed prop you have in excess of 2:1 power to weight combined with blistering speed (for its size) and flight times approaching 10 minutes are possible with good throttle management. The roll rate can be insane but with 60% expo on both aileron and elevator the Dammit can be thrown around with accuracy and slowed down to a crawl. The Stall is very gentle with the nose just bobbing up and down gently in a hyperstall thanks to the constant thickness wing.
The fuselage has a large snap on hatch on the bottom allowing easy access to the electronics and battery. Any 6ch Park Flier style receiver should fit with ease.
Careful selection of covering is required and standard weight heat-shrink covering should not be used. Our prototypes are both covered in Oracover Oralight
- 495mm Wingspan
- Flying Weight approx 100g or less
- Traditional Balsa and Plywood construction with a 3mm Carbon Tube leading edge.
- 1404 Brushless motor (2900kv - 3800kv - 4600kv)
- HQ Prop T4x2.5 or Nazgul T4030
- 6 - 12amp Brushless esc (eg T-Motor AT 12A 2-3S Fixed Wing ESC)
- 2 off 2.5g - 4g Servos
- 4 - 6 Channel Park Flier style receiver
- GNB 350mAh 2S 70C LiHV Battery
Laser cut balsa and plywood interlocking parts
- 2.5mm Balsa Wing Ribs
- 2.5mm Balsa main spar and trailing edge
- 2.5mm Balsa elevons and fin and wing tips
- 1.5mm Balsa wing sheets
- 1.5mm Plywood motor mount
- 1.5mm Plywood control horns
- 1.5mm Spar brace and lead tidy
- 3mm Carbon tube leading edge
- 0.8mm Piano wire for elevon pushrods
- Deluxe kit supplied with Vinyl decals (colours may vary)