- We are proud to release the new Dammit sport wing
What an amazing flying wing this really is.
The speed range and roll rate are breathtaking.
Capable of landing at a crawl or near stationary in a headwind.
The Stall is pretty much none existent to optimised wing sections and blunt leading edge.
The wing just nods slightly and never drops a wingtip or bites.
On low rates and a 5x3 prop and 3s 1000mah this is a great sport model and would suit anyone with aileron experience.
However Drop on a 5x5 Prop and 3s 1000s and the beast starts to come alive, increase the control throws and the roll rate becomes a blur, and the rate of turn in high G corners is more like a computer game than real life!.
Al this on a £10 2205 2300kv Brushless motor normally used on Quad copters
Drop in a 2207 2600kv motor and 4s high C 650mah packs and you had better be prepared. The Dammit now covers the sky at alarming rates, As the speed increases the rate or turn and the roll rate just increases too. You thought our Blink was fast? Well think again!
The design is really well though out making final assembly and maintenance a breeze.
The fuselage is removable and held in place with a hidden single self tapping screw
The 3mm Birch Ply motor mount is designed as a separate item and simply screws to the main bulkhead with 4 more self tapping screw.
Superb quality decal sets from Aeroartistic are available to purchase seperatley
- Wing Span 700mm
- Wing Chord 245mm
- Flying weight around 300g with 4s 650mah
Recommend RC Equipment
- 2 x 7.5g - 9g Metal geared servos
- YEP18 esc or similar
- 2205-2300kv to 2207-2600kv Brushless motor
- 5x3 - 5x5 2 bladed prop
- 3s 1000mah to 4s 650mah High C lipo battery
- Small 4 to 6 channel Receiver
- Laser cut ply and Balsa wood parts, all ribs are balsa, not poplar ply
and a hardwood dowel leading edge
- Laser cut plywood control horns
- Carbon fibre pushrods
- Plastic Snap links for pushrod ends
- Magnets for the Hatch Catch
- Screws for motor mount and Fuselage retention